In times of crisis like these, perhaps Love has never been more important than it is today. It’s for this reason that I’m delighted and honored to share with you that I will be participating in an extraordinary teleseminar series on The Future of Love which started already on April 17th.
During this 25-week series, we’ll engage and explore the biggest topic relevant to all human beings on the planet– Love!
Join me and over 20 of the world’s leading visionaries, spiritual teachers, thinkers and leaders dedicated to unfolding a new spirituality–including Ken Wilber, Deepak Chopra, Jean Houston, Warren Farrell, Traleg Rinpoche, John Gray, Lama Surya Das, Sally Kempton, Marilyn Schlitz, Brother David Steindl-Rast, Gabriel Cousens, Cynthia Bourgeault, Tami Simon, Robert Kegan, Sofia Diaz, Saul Williams, Eddie Kowalczyk, Dr. Marc Gafni, Diane Musho Hamilton, and others for this unprecedented conversation.
All of these calls are free, which is cool. You can participate live, or listen to the recordings later at any time, from anywhere in the world.
These calls will address some of the most important questions facing us today, such as:
- What is Love?
- How do we find it, nurture and sustain it?
- Does Love mean the same thing today that it did a thousand years ago when so many of the great religious traditions developed their views about Love?
- How can we help Love evolve through our own development and transformation?
- What are the structural patterns in the evolution of Love?
- How does our conscious participation change the evolution of Love?
- What are the evolutionary Integral skills of Love and relationship that have the power to deepen our realization and to liberate our true and unique self?
- What new gifts for the world can emerge from this evolution?